donderdag, januari 03, 2008

raindrops keep falling on mi head

dr tadi bangun, ujannya ga brenti2..
it's not that i don't like the rain, i'd always prefer heavy rainfall over the goddamn heat of the sun at any given moment, but it's just.. getting somewhat cold.
rumah daritadi gelap banget..

it's kinda getting on mi mood..

seriously, when will the rain stop?
it's just that i've been planning to walk wherever my feet take me and go hunting for pics, it's been quite a while since i last went hunting.. law school has been getting the better of me and it's been emotionally draining, and now that with my grades i practically pwned last term i thought i'm gonna treat myself to do whatever it is i've been dying to do, but voila here's what happens.. gee thanks, mother nature.


right, i'm off to watch mr. magorium's wonder emporium then, while waiting for my other mail-ordered lovers (another packet consisting of oldie goodie DVDs) ..
i don't care if people say the movie is craptastic and all, i need all the colours i can get..


listening to: brett anderson - one lazy morning
feeling: bosen nyet. serius.

Geen opmerkingen: